Tuesday, December 25, 2012

And Though It's Been Said, Many Times Many Ways...

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,Jack Frost nipping on your nose,Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, And folks dressed up like Eskimos.Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe, Help to make the season bright. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow, Will find it hard to sleep tonight. They know that Santa's on his way; He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh. And every mother's child is going to spy, To see if reindeer really know how to flyAnd so I'm offering this simple phrase, To kids from one to ninety-two, Although its been said many times, many ways, A very Merry Christmas to you 



When I think of Christmas this song always plays in the background. :) I just love the classic rendition of Nat King Cole. Makes you want to sit in a couch as you feel your insides warm up :)


This Christmas has been very very meaningful to me, in the sense that a couple of things have inspired me to really share my blessings. This year has just blessed me with so, so, so much. And it really felt good to give it back to the universe, in a more significant manner. More so, when I knew that those whom I shared it with, badly needed a blessing. 

At one point it has gotten sooooo stressful. I mean I wasn't really used to it. I'm used to spending Christmas only fussing about myself, my family, my monito, some friends, and one inaanak. But this December was a different story altogether. All the extra-curricular activities and gift-giving/ gift-wrapping/ gift-hunting with schedules that are hard to beat, was almost driving me crazy.

But then when all was done and given, it felt very FULFILLING. :D :D And for this I have him to be thankful for. Thank you for really inspiring me with your ENORMOUS heart. :) :) Being with you is seriously life changing in all aspects hahah. 


"This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. - Taylor Caldwell"


I think I just experienced the real essence of Christmas.  :) 

****

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
Larry WildeThe Merry Book of Christmas


merry christmas tree

3 comments :

Drop a comment will you? :)