Monday, November 26, 2012

Kopiccino Lovin!!

Who needs Starbucks when you can have it right at the comforts of your own home?

coffee kopicchino

I just want to rave that Kopiko Kopiccino is my latest FAVORITE coffee. I've always loved Kopiko because its coffee the way i want it. I love the flavor, the aroma, and the rich coffee experience. Really wakes me up in the morning, but THIS KOPICCINO is pure LOVE.

Me and Papa Ray were working on some weekend projects, and part of the plan was to unwind afterwards at a coffee shop. However we lost hold of time and found ourselves rushing towards the evening so we decided to just have Kopiccino indoors instead. Indeed it was the best idea because we were just chilling in the comforts of our place, while the coffee peaked up our productivity. And it tastes reaaaally good. It's the same delicious coffee, with thick foam at the top plus the choco granules that add the extra sweetness and texture. As you can see on the photo above, we even had fun working out random figures using the granules. :p

I love simple joys. And a pack of deliciousness for only php8 is just perfect for me. I'm actually about to stock myself with lots of these for the coming days since this is the perfect companion for all-nighters. Yehmen! \m/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)