Sunday, September 9, 2012

LSS of the Week: Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay

I'm not a love-at-first-hear kind of person, and so the Mylo Xyloto album took a while before it grew on me. THIS is my official favorite from the album :D followed by "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall".

I believe they released the single last year? How come i didn't know pft 0_o  (Note to self: Must update myself with radio again)
 

Hurts Like Heaven- Been playing in my head for almost a week now!
(Lyrics here)

Alot of people lament that Coldplay no longer sound like they used to, and I do agree. They've added songs that are a llittle more upbeat, and maybe a little too pop-ish for some, but what do you do with your musicality if you don't grow and evolve?

"It's so cold so cold, it's so cold so cold"

 Listening to Coldplay always makes me feel a sort of strange magic...and i don't think they've lost it :D What I think they have managed, is to bring their brilliance closer to the public.

"Oh you, use your heart as weapon, and it hurts like heaven"

Ahhh I love it. They sound so good. They say that Coldplay holds the most amazing concerts. Pag sila talaga nagperform sa Manila NAKO. Walang 8D 8D! Walang exam exam!! Hahaha.

"Yes, I feel a little bit nervous, Yes, I feel nervous and I cannot relax, How come they're out to get us? How come they're out when they don't know the facts? "


\m/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)