Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cars, Driving, and Such :p

black car

So hot you want to lick it :p

I've always had a thing for shiny cars heheh. This is taken from a transport show of vintage cars by papa ray. Was browsing his photos when I came across this one. *Fell-in-love*Just like Asiong Salonga's car!
**
Tatay asked me "What if we upgrade your license to non-pro?"

Geez I wish I even had the time to finish our driving lesson sessions. I really get a kick out of sitting behind the steering wheel. :p

Tatay has got to be one of the best drivers I know. Basically because he knows how to enter a time-space warp every 6:45 am just to beat our shuttle to the pickup point, OR chase it all the way to San Pedro. Hahaha! Early morning thrills for ya! (And I enjoy the father-daughter talks we share on the road :p )

AND, he takes the ride so smooth you don't even feel you're chasing. Well unless he beats the green traffic light as it counts 3…2…1… SPACEWARP!


Haha. Must finish those driving lesson sessions this year. #notetoself

1 comment :

Drop a comment will you? :)