Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hitting the Top, One Shot at a Time :)

live with delight authors

You might have noticed that top right section of the blog no longer holds the "About Me" portion, but now has the "Contributors" link. Weee I'd like to welcome my co-creator for my blogs (and the love of my life :D ), Papa Ray! (applause!)


In a nutshell, I'll do the writing while he does the 'shooting', great deal, yes? :D

What I'm loving about this is that we both get to develop the things we'd like to do, and in the process get better at this, together :D

And I'm super excited! :D


*Singing* Because once we hit the top there's no stopping us! :D

hot air balloon







2 comments :

  1. weee..and this blog starts flying and soar high like the hot air balloon (Duo starts here!) HAPPY! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayo na, Sis! Hehe. Let the Blog(LOVE) begin. :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment will you? :)