Thursday, December 12, 2013

On Garnier, Good Vibes, and my Beloved Gentle Giant :D

I was never the vain type but out of curiosity, I got myself a BDJ box a couple of months ago. It's a "beauty box" from Belle de Jour (yep, the makers of awesome awesome journals :) ) that contains samplers  of products from different brands, which range from facial care, hare care, perfumes and even makeup. All for only 500 pesos a box. Sweet, yes? 

One of my favorites would have to be the Garnier products, which included a facial wash and the Light Complete Day Cream. I especially love the moisturizer because it's light, non greasy, and keeps me moisturized. In fact I had two pimples the other week, probably because my skin is adjusting to the new routine of commute-heavy weekdays, but it didn't last long when I consistently used the moisturizer. The pimple marks were quickly gone as well.




The best thing about it was the SMELL. It's orang-ee and heaven-ly! Nakaka-good vibes! You can wash your face in the middle of the day and put this on then feel fresh and energized. I liked it so much that I had to do a Garnier selfie. Bwahaha.

Garnier cream


Carried me through a really fun and hectic day yesterday, as we celebrated the birthday of one of the most amazing people in the world, and the gentle giant responsible for all the awesome photos in this site - Papa Ray! Yeah! We renewed his license in the morning, then went to mass, got ourselves an unli-buffet courtesy of Yakimix at Alabang Town Center (we were the last people there by the way wahaha) then went over to our couple friends Maybel and Lloydie to visit our newborn godson- Matt Daniel aka Utoy! Yey!

The day was super tiring, but it was perfect. Thank you for bringing out the best in me, I'm happy to be sharing this journey with you. : - )

Happy birthday my love!


Here's to more love, and good vibes!

1 comment :

  1. weeee!! Thank you for the time, efforts and most specially your LOVE palalab <3
    yan pala secreto mo ha! (selfie sa CR) hahahahahaha.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment will you? :)