Thursday, July 11, 2013

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? (plus some Jack White goodness)

Oh man oh man oh man, the Arctic Monkeys just got sexy!! :D :D

I've always liked this band, and just last month they released a brand spanking new album: AM. It took them quite long to release a new album, they probably got exhausted with all the work and forgot to think of a better title? Heheh.

*edited: After hours of trying to recall, I now remember that my favorite "get-better-song" is A Certain Romance by the Arctic Monkeys. This got me through alot of emo-moments during the past years. :) For some reason, I get relaxed by the intense drumbeat and guitars of the intro... "Over there there's broken bones, there's only music so that there's new ringtones and it would take no Sherlock Holmes, to see it's a little diff'rent around here.".

Their new single, "Do I Wanna Know" has been playing at JAM 88.3 for quite some time now and it was love at first listen for me. The video is also fascinating, you have to watch 'til the end for some bizarre and psychedelic treat. :D




And while I'm at it, I'm sharing here a video of The White Stripes - The Hardest Button to Button. Because it reminds me of college and Jack White is awesome. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)