Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bride For Rent and Giggling Thoughts

Okay this is gonna be quick, I loved Bride For Rent. Heehee!
And what's better is watching it with a sister. Haha! Madaming yugyugan at hampasan gawa ng kilig at ligalig ang naganap sa sinehan hahah! I missed this!

Me with sis unai after the movie




I'm not exactly a fan of romantic comedies but I miss the 'giggling-girls' vibe when you watch it with close friends and when you watch it in a moviehouse. Almost everyone was giggling and screaming with delight for every kilig-moment and it added to the fun!

There was frankly nothing new with the plot of Bride for Rent. You most probably have watched it somewhere else before and it was the kind of movie that didn't really make you think of what was going to happen next. But what made it really 'click' was the execution of the whole cast. There was CUTE spelled all over the film and at the center of it was Kim Chiu. Geez this girl is getting better at romantic comedies! She moves people to laughter and tears and she does it effortlessly. Galaw lang ng mata matatawa ka na! I bet this movie gave her legions more of fans, me included. :p

"Isn't it amazing?" :-p Trademark tagline!

Xian Lim was also good at being the chinito hottie. And when he got stuck on the 'revelation scene' my heart really ached for him, poor bad boy being hit again lol.

And PILITA CORALES omaygad she is a classic. I just love that woman she's adorable.

My favorite line? I think me and Unai share the same (because we both took out our phones to write it down HAHA aminin mo sis!!) - 

"Forever is giving unlimited chances to love and be loved" :-)

It's always lovely to be reminded that relationships take real commitment, and starts with a CHOICE. That yes the one we love will hurt us, will disappoint us, will drive us nuts, and we will probably do the same to them, but the key is to CHOOSE to love and respect them IN SPITE OF. 

I am always inspired by elderly couples who still hold hands and take care of each other. They've been through hell and back but they chose to stay together. It's pretty to look at but definitely not easy. And now the challenge is upon us.

Take a look at your partner and remember how beautiful he/ she really is. :)


Okay I wanna cuddle. LOL.


4 comments :

  1. Actually, ito talaga ang favorite line ko: "Stop at your stopping point." Hahaha. :D

    Thanks for the time, Sis! I so loved the movie too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite ko sa article mo...
    "Okay I wanna cuddle"

    Haha! Cute mo Mars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha!! :P oi teh perfect for you and oli yung movie! :D heehee pero i'm sure alam nyo na din yung lessons dun :)

      Delete

Drop a comment will you? :)