Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Your Life, Your Call"

While not exactly a summer song, this is a chill-good-vibes track from a band called Junip. Perfect for long drives.

"Put yourself together, draw the line..."



I find it very fitting for the thought that has been playing in my head the whole weekend:
"Be yourself. The people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter."

It can be easy to get carried away by peer pressure. I say FTW. :p

And when things get too irritating, i just remember the message from one of my favorite paintings from the Bencab museum:
bencab painting
"Wag mo damdamin ang mga bagay dahil ang mga bagay ay walang damdamin"

In a nutshell: Don't take anything too personally. And it's easier said than done. If this was so easy none of us would be so stressed at the end of the day. Bwehehe.

I still abide by my mantra: Live and let live. People are their own selves. Walang basagan ng trip.

Enjoying my first summer-weekend so far. An avalanche of need-to-dos are flooding my head. Excited. :D
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)