Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Can't Believe It's Been 3 Months

Since I last blogged!!

I stopped blogging for a while because I got real busy with thesis. I hit the panic button on September and decided that on the following months, nothing else would matter except for finishing my experiments and completing my thesis and finishing my presentation/manuscript. Everything else that I was doing had to stop. I couldn't procrastinate. Every waking moment was spent thinking and doing and pushing and praying. 

It was a great experience though - being able to devote all your energy to hitting your goal.

And I'm just happy that I'm almost there :)

ALMOST, because right now i'm still cramming my manuscript. The last hurrah before I finally get to say that thesis is really over. :) 

I've been really missing my blog and now I know why, IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS GEEZ!

I'm really excited to do this again. There's so many things I'd like to blab about heehee. :)

Hello 2015! There's so much we need to do! :) :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)