Saturday, August 17, 2013

Trying to be Cool - Phoenix feat. R.Kelly.


I'm simply amazed. R.Kelly with PHOENIX.
I've been playing Phoenix's album Bankrupt over and over again for the past days just to get a better "feel" of it. Two tracks have already been released, "Entertainment", and "Trying to be Cool". But I like the latter better. I stumbled upon this version at Soundcloud (one of the best ways to flirt with your music, I say). And it's just way too cool!





Excerpt from the lyrics:
City and desert coexist
Depending on the things you're wearing
Wildlife binoculars
Tell me that you want me


They teach you suffer to resist
Too much intention Presbyterian
Mint julep testosterone
Tell me that you want me


[Chorus]
Cool
I'm just trying to be cool
It's all because of you

Some fanatic attitude
We're both on


Another to track to look forward to would be SOS from  Bel-Air. Amazing what good music does to the best of us. :)

Edited: Here's the video of the original version :D 

Today is another Sunog Kilay Day. I got a review paper to work on. Though I also read through Cloud Atlas and I'm almost done! Yeeeey. \m/

Happy Weekend! My wish is that everyone find their own awesome song of the week. Weheheh.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a comment will you? :)